Hurricane Florence- Potential Satellite Outage Alert
As Hurricane Florence continues to impact the Carolinas, we expect that there may be potential outages for customers using our satellite platforms across the US.
Customers may experience a total loss of music throughout the weekend as the storm passes over our uplink facility located in Raleigh. This outages may be intermittent or may last for 24 hours depending on the severity of the storm.
We expect satellite music feeds to fully restore to normal once the Hurricane has subsided. If you are currently using one of our satellite music platforms, please wait for weather conditions from the Hurricane to improve before requesting service. We expect these outages to be temporary and apologize for the inconvenience.
You can track further information about the storm at www.weather.com/Hurricane/Florence
***For customers located on the coasts where storm damage may have occurred, restoration of service may be delayed due to safety conditions and shipping delays.
Music & Messaging Control
- View your music programs and messages; schedule what times they play
- Available for our Internet and Satellite platforms
- To explore our MV Control Site video tutorials, click HERE
- Create new On-Hold and In-Store message scripts; approve scripting and voicing
- Play your current Mood Mixes or create a new mix
- Schedule different mixes for the different moods of your business
- Login to your Social WiFi Dashboard to customize your customers’ experience
- View and pay invoices
- Review your payment history, receipts and comprehensive account statements
- Sign-up for autopay and never miss a due date again