FEATURED PROGRAM OF THE MONTH: 70’s HITS
- '70s Hits Description: Hits From the 70s. Sample Artists: The Bees Gees, Supertramp, The Commodores,Bill Withers, Joe Walsh, Elton John, Maxine Nightingale,The Average White Band, Gerry Rafferty, Fleetwood Mac
Who’s Listening? Great for classic bar and grills catering to young professionals and professional parents alike. Specialty retail. Basically anywhere that has fun energetic personality.
Why it Works: The 70’s were a great era in music, made of a great balance between classic rock, softer singer-songwriter pop, some kick-ass disco and no shortage of some serious R&B.
Meet the Designer – Brad Pressley
Brad’s passion for music started at an early age as an avid reader of Rolling Stone, working in a record store and DJing on the side. After a 20 year career in retail, Brad combined his lifelong passion and professional expertise at Mood. With a specialty in Old Soul and R&B, he offers clients a natural ear for emotion and an incredible instinct for what really works for their brand. Unapologetically, he takes his coffee with lots of cream, lots of sugar, thank you very much.
“I love working on 70’s Hits. There’s such a deep well of great music to pull from, so it’s easy to keep the program fresh while staying true to the period and genre. It’s a familiar and personal program that spans a comfortable range of emotion and energy.”
Other Programs & Brands Served by Brad
- Mo’ Soul
- 70s Hits
- 80s Hits
- Sketchers, Red Lobster, Carribou, Einsteins, Brueggers
Brad’s Top Ten 10 70’s Hits of All Time
– The Eagles – “One Of These Nights”
– Bruce Springsteen – “Jungleland”
– Steely Dan – “My Old School”
– Bobby Womack – “Lookin’ For A Love”
– Atlanta Rhythm Section – “So Into You”
– Bee Gees – “How Deep Is Your Love”
– Curtis Mayfield – “Move On Up”
– David Bowie – “Young Americans”
– Odyssey – “Native New Yorker”
– Raspberries – “Go All The Way”
WHAT DOES YOUR BUSINESS SOUND LIKE?
Want to know what music is right for your business? Request a FREE Audio Identity Profile from our professional Music Designers, and get the scoop on what works best for your brand.